Lauren Giannakopoulos, joined the firm in 2021 however, she has been working within Kenosha County’s social service system for 4 years. Her unique experience has helped her quickly refine her skills for Medicaid reimbursement and analysis.
- Day to day fiscal tasks for Medicaid programs, including CSP, Crisis, TCM, CCS, PNCC, CLTS and Birth to 3
- File review to ensure accuracy, compliance and appropriate billing
- Claim processing for various Kenosha County’s Medicaid programs
- Training and support on Medicaid rules and guidelines to staff and providers
- Knowledgeable about DHS statutes and Medicaid rules that drive programming
- Provide bridge within county system to ensure fiscal implications on programming are understood
- Previously employed at Kenosha Human Development Service—Crisis Intervention
- Program experience with Court services, Adult Crisis and Juvenile Crisis
- As a Support Coordinator, Lauren implemented process improvement projects, ensured compliance to pertinent state statutes, monitored productivity, confirmed maximum Medicaid billing and assisted in training and supervision of Crisis Intervention Center staff
- University of Wisconsin—Madison. Bachelor of Arts-History, Certificates (minors) in Classics and Criminal Justice.
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?