MICHELLE OUZOUNIAN, Staff Accountant with A&O, has been with the firm since March 2020. She is part of the Fiscal team in the Kenosha County Division of Health, which provides support and accounting services for the health division staff and their various functions.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Audit support & research
- Salary and benefit allocations
- Grant accounting & draw-downs
- Banking & cash management
- Journal Entries
- Former business owner, financial planner & registered investment advisor
- Former Chairwoman & Member, Auditing Committee, Eastern Diocese of the Armenian Church of America
- Former Diocesan Delegate, St. Mesrob Armenian Apostolic Church
- Former volunteer instructor, Junior Achievement
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Emphasis in Finance
- Series 65
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?