Are you an audit professional contemplating your next move? Andrea & Orendorff may be the place for you. We’ve built a successful, stable firm poised to embrace future opportunities and we need smart, friendly and dynamic audit professionals to join us.
A&O is not like other firms, and we want you to experience the difference. In our firm, our people come first. We invest in tools and technology that enable our team to perform their work efficiently, from anywhere, with the greatest flexibility. You’ll make a real difference for clients by building relationships with them, and applying your knowledge to help them solve their challenges and capitalize on opportunities. We invest in training and professional development for all our people to support your personal growth while you also acquire new skills. And with plenty of opportunity for career progression, A&O is a place where you can make a meaningful contribution to the firm, your clients and others around you for years to come. www.aocpa.net
To be a good fit, you must a team player with strong work ethic. You need auditing experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate and interpret complex information.
Andrea & Orendorff LLP has an excellent opportunity for an Senior Auditor to work with our diverse set of nonprofit and governmental clients.
We continually strive to create a work environment that embraces change, strengthens quality of life, improves productivity, and allows team members to pursue personal and firm goals. We encourage creativity, enthusiasm and personal development. This position is a great opportunity for a candidate who desires to progress to the audit manager level.
We offer a flexible work environment, including remote work options; full benefits including paid time off, 401K with employer contribution, health/dental/disability/life insurance; and tuition reimbursement. Salaries are established at market rate commensurate with experience.
- Assists and can serve as in-charge auditor with the completion of audit engagements.
- Gains a thorough knowledge and understanding of organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
- Evaluates client’s internal controls, recommends improvements where necessary, and implements new programs as needed.
- Examines financial and accounting records and other documents for clients as a part of our audit services.
- Prepares trial balance, financial statements, and various audit letters in accordance with professional and Firm standards.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings to the other members of the audit team.
- Continues to learn and maintain necessary technical accounting and auditing skills. Takes initiative to learn and improve technical skills and understanding of Government and Not-for-Profit organization accounting and tax issues.
- Reviews work of staff auditors on the team and provides training and orientation to staff.
- Develops strong working relationships with clients.
- Works under the direction of the firm partners.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of audit experience preferably in the government or not-for-profit industry or both.
- Is a candidate for or holds an active CPA License.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized, with ability to multi-task across many different engagements and clients.
- Must be a “self-starter,” comfortable and productive working in a remote environment.
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative team focused environment.
Click the link below to send your resume or forward to: CandaceK@aocpa.net
A&O is relationship centered, boutique accounting firm providing attentive, continuous accounting services to government and not-for-profit entities.
6300 76th St Suite 200,
Kenosha, WI 53142
Connect With Us:
Speak With Us:
©2021 Andrea & Orendorff LLP