Are you looking for a firm where your talents are appreciated and opportunities are great? Here’s a position that helps our frontline workers and makes a difference in the community.
Andrea & Orendorff LLP has an excellent opportunity for a Staff Accountant level person in our government services in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Our firm sits in an ideal location between Milwaukee and Chicago. Our CPA firm focuses on governments and nonprofit segments. We provide audit services as well as management consulting which makes the variety fun. We educate our clients on better processes to make them more efficient at serving the community. We are a CPA firm that provides great benefits and excellent opportunity for professional challenge and growth. This position will require at 2 – 4 years of accounting experience with exceptional communication and people skills. The ideal candidate will have a 4-year accounting degree. This position works in the Kenosha County Health Department area. Job requirements include experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Account analysis and reconciliations.
- Grant report preparation, grant analysis and related budget development.
- Accounts payable coding and processing
- General Ledger – Journal entries, month-end and annual procedures
- Developed computer skills and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, is required.
- Administrative functions – Accurate, timely and efficient processes development.
- The successful candidate will possess strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, possess above average written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to effectively make independent decisions.
- Due to the nature of our industry; confidentiality, honesty and ethical behavior is of the utmost importance.
We continually strive to create a work environment that embraces change, strengthens quality of life, improves productivity, and allows team members to pursue personal and firm goals. We encourage creativity, enthusiasm and personal development.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume to: CandaceK@aocpa.net
A&O is relationship centered, boutique accounting firm providing attentive, continuous accounting services to government and not-for-profit entities.
6300 76th St Suite 200,
Kenosha, WI 53142
Connect With Us:
Speak With Us:
©2021 Andrea & Orendorff LLP