Terri A. Schmidt, CPA, at Andrea & Orendorff LLP, has been with the firm since 1996. She specializes in providing auditing and management advisory services to nonprofit and governmental clients. She also provides tax related services to clients. Terri retired as a partner of A&O after 11 years in January 2021. She continues to provide excellent service to all of her clients.
- Plans, supervises and performs financial statement audits – in limited capacity
- Determines proper accounting and reporting treatment
- Develops recommendations to improve and strengthen client processes, control structure and efficiency.
- Prepares budget and cash flow analyses and timely files tax returns, reports and other required compliance information.
- Helps governmental units interpret and implement Governmental Accounting Standards – in limited capacity
- Performs single audits in accordance with OMB Circular audits under the Federal Uniform Guidance and State Single Audit Guidelines – in limited capacity
- Former Treasurer, Women and Children’s Horizons, Inc. (2000 – 2019)
- Audit Committee United Way of Kenosha.
- Board Member Kiwanis Breakfast Club of Kenosha
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- Bachelor of Science Medical Technology University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
- Accounting Major Carthage College Kenosha WI
- Numerous continuing credit courses through the American Institute of Certified Public
- Accountants and the Wisconsin Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant, Wisconsin
- Certified Medical Technologist – American Society of Clinical Pathologists
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?