Barna W. Bencs, CPA, has been with the firm since 1999. Barna specializes in providing accounting, budgeting, and management advisory services to governmental clients.
- Provides all manner of fiscal operations support for Kenosha County.
- As County Budget Director, in charge of Kenosha County annual budget development process
- Provides management services for all Kenosha County insurances including health, property, liability, and workers compensation.
- Assists in year-end external audit preparation and development of Kenosha County financial statements
- Provides audit, fraud detection, and fixed asset management expertise as needed
- Provides fiscal analysis for bargaining unit negotiations
- Engaged in special projects as needed
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- GFOA – Government Finance Officers Association
- WGFOA – Wisconsin Government Finance Officers Association
- Carthage College – Kenosha, WI Major: Accounting Minor: Economics
- Numerous continuing education courses through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Government Finance Officers Association
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Wisconsin
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?