Connie Rinaldi has been with the A&O since 2006. She works with the Kenosha County Information Technology Division as a Senior Accountant. She has over ten years experience in accounting, focusing on office management at various businesses throughout Kenosha County.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports
- Assist in development of budget
- Analyzes general ledger and prepares journal entries
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bachelors of Science – Accounting, Capella University.
- Associate of Applied Science-Accounting, Gateway Technical College.
- Small Business Accounting Certificate-Gateway Technical College.
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?