Darlene Specht has been with A&O since 1990. Prior to A&O, Darlene held positions as Reception/Administrative Assistant and Account Clerk with Manufacturing Industries and as a Billing Clerk with Kenosha County. She began as a Part-time Fiscal Assistant with A&O in 1990, and has worked in various departments for Kenosha County Human Services. As Fiscal Assistant, her primary duties included Medical Claim processing. She is the Reimbursement Specialist for A&O.
- Assisted with transition of Medical claims billing to Electronic Health Record System
- Review Client Encounters for accuracy, approve Claim submission, follow-up and correct claims that reject or deny in process
- Assure timely submission of claims to Payers
- Post reimbursement detail to client records and report to Fiscal Manager for G/L Accounting
- Maintain Claim transmission Records and billing procedures
- Update EHR Billing codes and Fee Schedule
- Manage Account Portals and Provider Revalidations
- Alert Staff of Coding changes/updates
- Complete Internal File Reviews, assure compliance
- Attain Program Specific CEU annually
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?