Elizabeth Tyson-Jankowski joined Andrea & Orendorff as a Government & Non-profit Services Manager. She has ten years of experience working in governmental and not-for-profit auditing and accounting. Liz assists with audit planning, procedures, report drafting, and not-for-profit tax return preparation. She also has helped clients evaluate and improve their internal controls.
- Performs audit, review, compilation, and preparation services for governmental and not-for-profit entities.
- Prepares Federal 990 returns and State annual reports.
- Assists with single audit compliance testing.
- Creates internal control walk-through and suggests improvements where needed.
- Researches accounting standards that affect government and not-for-profit entities.
- Analyzes financial statements and accounting records.
- Prepares adjusting journal entries and explains them to clients.
- AAAED – American Association for Access Equity and Diversity
- IIA – Milwaukee Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, U.W. Parkside
- Bachelor of Science– Business Management, U.W. Parkside
- Certified Affirmative Action Professional
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?