ERICA BLUMBERG, CPA, manager, has been with Andrea & Orendorff, LLP since November 2020. She has twelve years of experience working in governmental and not-for-profit auditing, as well as experience in private-sector auditing and accounting.
- Manages, reviews, and performs financial statement audits, ensuring timely completion and conformity with applicable standards.
- Prepares financial statements, journal entries, and analysis of accounting information.
- Prepares Federal 990 returns and State annual reports.
- Develops recommendations to improve and strengthen client processes, control structure, and efficiency.
- Helps nonprofits and governmental units interpret and implement Accounting Standards.
- Treasurer, New Community Christian Church
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- ICPAS – Illinois CPA Society
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting), Bowling Green State University
- Master of Accountancy, Bowling Green State University
- Numerous continuing credit courses though the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Illinois CPA Society
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois and State of Wisconsin
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?