Kathryn Andrea, CPA, partner, has been with the firm since 1981. Kathryn specializes in providing auditing and management advisory services to nonprofit and governmental clients.
- Partner-in-charge of accounting and financial auditing services to counties, villages, towns and nonprofit organizations.
- Helps governmental units interpret and implement Governmental Accounting Standards including Governmental Accounting Standards Board No. 34 (GASB No. 34).
- Provides and reviews single audits in accordance with OMB Circular audits under the Federal Uniform Guidance and State Single Audit Guidelines.
- Compiles annual regulatory reports for municipalities.
- Reviews and develops accounting systems for municipalities including fund structures, charts of accounts, and internal control procedures.
- Assists communities with developing formal budget procedures, preparing annual budgets, and designing and implementing financial systems.
- Provides special cash audits for counties and municipalities.
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer – Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Inc. (WWBIC)
- Treasurer – University of Wisconsin-Parkside Foundation
- Bachelor of Science – Social Work, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Master of Science – Accounting, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee Certificate of Achievement, Governmental Accounting and Auditing Program
- Numerous continuing credit courses through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Wisconsin Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Wisconsin
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?