LIZA SMITH, auditor, has been with the firm since 2014. She has experience working with for-profit, non-profit, and government accounting and auditing.
- Performs audits and review services for governmental and not-for-profit entities
- Prepares financial statements and journal entries
- Federal 990 returns and state annual reports
- Internal control walkthroughs and suggestions for improvement
- QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Treasurer; Parent Teacher Committee, Tall Oaks Academy
- Bachelor of Arts – Accounting, Saint Leo University
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting, Saint Leo University – Currently in the process
- Numerous continuing education courses through the AICPA, WICPA, and ICPAS
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?