Mark Bogan, CIA, joined A&O as a Senior Accountant. He has five years of experience working in governmental and not-for-profit auditing, compliance, and accounting. Mark assists with audit planning, procedures, report drafting and testing. He also has helped clients with bookkeeping and improving their internal controls.
- Performs audit, review, compilation, and preparation services for governmental and not-for-profit entities.
- Assists with single audit compliance testing.
- Analyzes financial statements and accounting records.
- Prepares adjusting journal entries and explains them to clients.
- IIA-Milwaukee Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance, U.W. Milwaukee
- Masters of Science – Accounting, U.W. Milwaukee
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?