Mark R. Felsing, CPA, has been with the firm since 1992. Mark provides management consulting services to local governments and non-profit organizations, and assists in audits as needed.
- Train, supervise, and review the work of fiscal staff for accuracy and completeness.
- Evaluate the financial policies and procedures of the organization and monitor for compliance with county, state, and federal mandates.
- Manage the Accounts Payable systems and processes.
- Project Lead for Accounts Payable Automation.
- Project Lead for Accounts Payable Document Management and Workflow.
- Project Lead for SharePoint Development.
- Design and maintain large PC database systems for grant recipient reporting and reimbursement claiming in human services programs.
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of ERP systems.
- Assist in the development of budgets.
- Analyze financial data and prepare complex forecast models.
- Write narratives and create financial reports, including graphs and charts.
- Assemble the County Single Audit Federal & State Schedule of Expenditures.
- Present budget modification resolutions to the applicable county board committees.
- Review and resolve compliance audits of sub-recipient agencies.
- Perform on site fiscal reviews.
- Assist in the evaluation and management of provider service contracts.
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration, Area of Concentration: Financial Accounting. University of Wisconsin-Parkside – Kenosha, WI
- Numerous continuing credit courses through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Wisconsin Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Certified Public Accountant, Wisconsin
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?