MAUREEN PETERSON, CPA, has over fifteen years of experience with government and nonprofit clients. She specializes in accounting services and internal control consultation to governments.
- Prepare financial statements, journal entries, and reconciliation of accounts.
- Review internal controls.
- Prepare financial data trend analysis.
- Analysis of accounting information of nonprofits and governmental units.
- Assist in the evaluation, implementation, and training of ERP systems.
- Prepare tax apportionment calculations.
- Coordinate with County Treasurer on property tax specials reconciliation.
- Prepare Municipal Financial Reports.
- Review budget modifications for compliance with government accounting.
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- ICPAS – Illinois Certified Public Accounts Society
- GFOA – Government Financial Officers Association
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Parkside – Kenosha, WI
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a minor in Math, Northern Illinois University – Dekalb, IL
- Numerous continuing credit courses though the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Government Financial Officers Association
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?