Mike Hedden, a financial auditor, has over ten years of experience in the government and not-for-profit area in accounting, audit, and tax services. He is involved in serving clients at multiple levels of an audit engagement or an organization as a whole. Mike has a passion for making organizations run more efficiently, and helping in any capacity necessary to reach that goal.
- Audit, review, compilation, and preparation services for governmental and not-for-profit entities
- Federal 990 returns and State annual reports
- Uniform guidance compliance testing
- Internal control walkthroughs and suggestions for improvement
- Researching accounting standards relevant to clients and informing them of the impact of those standards on their organization
- Analyzing financial statements and accounting records for better organizational insight
- Preparing adjusting journal entries and assisting clients with accounting issues on an ad hoc basis
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Bachelor of Arts– Accounting, Carthage College
- Bachelor of Arts– Business Administration, Carthage College
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?