Are you an audit professional contemplating your next move?
Andrea & Orendorff may be the place for you. We’ve built a successful, stable firm poised to embrace future opportunities and we need smart, friendly and dynamic audit professionals to join us.
A&O is not like other firms, and we want you to experience the difference. In our firm, our people come first. We invest in tools and technology that enable our team to perform their work efficiently, from anywhere, with the greatest flexibility. You’ll make a real difference for clients by building relationships with them, and applying your knowledge to help them solve their challenges and capitalize on opportunities. We invest in training and professional development for all our people to support your personal growth while you also acquire new skills. And with plenty of opportunity for career progression, A&O is a place where you can make a meaningful contribution to the firm, your clients and others around you for years to come. www.aocpa.net
To be a good fit, you must a team player with strong work ethic. You need auditing experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate and interpret complex information.
Andrea & Orendorff LLP has an excellent opportunity for an Audit Manager to oversee our diverse set of nonprofit and governmental clients.
We continually strive to create a work environment that embraces change, strengthens quality of life, improves productivity, and allows team members to pursue personal and firm goals. We encourage creativity, enthusiasm and personal development.
We offer a flexible work environment, including remote work options; full benefits including paid time off, 401K with employer contribution, health/dental/disability/life insurance; and tuition reimbursement. Salaries are established at market rate commensurate with experience.
- Manages, conducts, and reviews financial audits and reviews of a variety of government and not-for-profit entities, in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, Government Auditing Standards, and the Uniform Guidance.
- Plans assigned financial and compliance audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives.
- Coordinates client engagements and staff to ensure timely and efficient completion of engagements assigned.
- Recommends corrective action and suggests improvement.
- Takes responsibility for maintaining strong client relationships for clients assigned.
- Seeks to improve audit process and the team’s use of technology to create efficiencies.
- Oversees completion of Forms 990 and required state forms for assigned clients.
- Serves as a liaison between Partners and Staff, regularly providing upward and downward feedback.
- Actively participates in training and developing audit team, identifying external training opportunities and providing hands-on training for staff.
- Responds to requests for proposals from potential clients, providing insight and recommendations to the partners.
- Works under the direction of the firm partners.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of audit experience preferably in the government or not-for-profit industry or both.
- Holds an active CPA License.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized, with ability to multi-task across many different engagements and clients.
- Must be a “self-starter,” comfortable and productive working in a remote environment.
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative team focused environment.
Please forward your resume to:
A&O is relationship centered, boutique accounting firm providing attentive, continuous accounting services to government and not-for-profit entities.
6300 76th St Suite 200,
Kenosha, WI 53142
Connect With Us:
Speak With Us:
©2021 Andrea & Orendorff LLP