RYAN GOERRES, CPA, CFE, partner, has been with Andrea & Orendorff, LLP since March 2016. He has eight years of experience working in governmental and not-for-profit auditing.
- Oversees and performs financial statement and compliance audits.
- Prepares financial statements, journal entries, and analysis of accounting information.
- Develops recommendations to improve and strengthen client processes, control structure, and efficiency.
- Helps nonprofits and governmental units interpret and implement Accounting Standards.
- Previously held the role of Audit Supervisor in the Finance and Compliance Division at the Illinois Office of the Auditor General, responsible for supervising compliance attestation examinations and financial audits of governmental units.
- Treasurer, Racine Arts Council, Inc.
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- ACFE – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Accounting Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Numerous continuing credit courses though the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Wisconsin Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois and State of Wisconsin
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?