Tracey Pelishek joined the firm in 2022. Tracey works as the Fiscal Manager for the Kenosha County Division of Health. She specializes in preparing monthly financial reports, grant management and providing a variety of other accounting, managerial, advisory and consultation services for the county health department.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports
- Journal entries, general ledger analysis
- Account reconciliation
- Cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Budget development and management
- Process improvement projects
- Systems implementation, administration, and management
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Wisconsin – Parkside
- Juris Doctor – John Marshall Law School
- Treasurer of the Finance Committee – Board of Directors – Kenosha Literacy Council
Do what you do best. We'll handle the rest.
We are your financial advocates. What can we do to support your progress?